WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small file or file that is downloaded to your computer, mobile device (smartphones, tablets, etc.) or any other device with information about navigation, when accessing certain web pages or mobile applications. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The set of cookies of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are susceptible to improvement. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. In no case may cookies damage your computer or mobile device.
Cookies do not identify you personally and do not pose any risk to your computer or mobile device. They are not viruses or spyware. They are simply tools used by the websites you visit to improve your navigation, so that your data travels through the network safely, to help us understand what information on our website is most useful for our users or to know what offers may be of interest to each user. And all this in a totally anonymous way: we will never know your name, address or telephone number, unless you provide them to us. You decide whether or not to allow the installation of our cookies.
We also want to inform you that, in application of European and Spanish regulations on privacy and cookies, there are cookies that require user consent (eg: analysis or measurement cookies and behavioral advertising cookies), and others that are found exempt from consent (eg: technical cookies or those necessary for the provision of services expressly requested by the user).
WHO IS THE RESPONSIBLE?
The cookies used in www.camacsa.com are treated by MINOR HOISTS S.L. with the purposes and conservation times set out in the section "List of cookies used".
TYPES OF COOKIES:
Depending on the entity that manages it, cookies can be:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity (third party).
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer or memory of the mobile device. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: These are cookies stored on the hard drive of your computer or memory of your mobile device, and whose information we can access for a defined time depending on the type of cookie. Persistent cookies will stop working once their expiration date has arrived, or, if before it arrives, you withdraw your consent.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: They are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access parts of restricted access, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Functional or customization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration. from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: These are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users who visit our website and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. They can also be used to quantify the impacts of the displayed ads.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are all those cookies that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on this. These types of cookies are those that allow us to show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
LIST OF COOKIES USED
Next, we detail the cookies used on our website (www.camacsa.com) and their purpose:
LIST OF THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Next, we detail the relationship of third party providers of cookie services on our website (www.camacsa.com)
Google - https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en
HOW CAN COOKIES BE CONFIGURED ON OUR WEBSITE AND REVOKE THE GIVEN CONSENT?
When you access our website you are shown a window in which you can indicate whether you accept, reject or wish to configure cookies, except those strictly necessary, through the privacy preferences center or configuration panel, which you can access directly from the main web banner or pop-up message. You can also configure cookies and / or revoke the consent given at any time from the link available on the web.
If you accept third-party cookies and later wish to delete them from your computer or mobile device, you can use the cookie deactivation tools of the different browsers or through the system enabled by these third parties to do so through the links indicated in the section " How to delete and block / disable cookies? ”.
HOW TO DELETE AND BLOCK / DISABLE COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer or mobile device by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services provided, and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies according to the browser used:
If you access our website through a mobile device (smartphone, tablet, portable game console, etc.), the cookie options may be located in the general settings of the device. Check your device's user manual for more information on this.
HOW TO DISABLE GOOGLE ANALYTICS?
Our website uses Google Analytics cookies, a service owned by Google Inc. Google Analyitics analyzes the use that users make of a web page through the use of Google cookies. The information generated by Google cookies about the use of this website by users is usually transferred and stored on Google servers located in the US Currently, Google Inc. has guarantees to carry out international data transfers with the Adherence to the Privacy Shield or PrivacyShield (Decision EU 2016/1250, of the Commission, of July 12, 2016).
To avoid this type of cookies, there are tools or add-ons for disabling Google Analytics browsers. You can find more information and access these tools through the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We inform you that, if you do not agree with the data processing carried out by the cookies on our website, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es).